Monday, February 14, 2011

Dinner with a twist

Out for dinner last friday night to our favorite local sushi place.  HW wore a striped sweater dress with knee high furry fuck me boots.




 We were lucky to get two seats at the bar.  HW was drinking red wine and I Grey Goose and tonic.  As always even after 25 years our conversation turns to sex quickly.  Usually this revolves around checking out all people in the bar who we would do and who we wouldn't do and why.  Do others do this? 

Then I turn the topic to an ex girlfriend from long ago who is really more gay then straight at this point in our life.  My HW announces "I could do definitely do her."
 To which i say "what" "I could definitely do her"
 I said "your barely bi, never mind gay" 
 "Yeah but she is a lot of fun"
So I inquire what is stopping her and she says doesnt want to freak me out. I say vs the orgies, threesomes and dates she has been involved with.  I say as long as i can join in I am all for it.  So just dropped an email to the old friend.  We will see what evolves.
The whole idea gave me wood.
When we got home i got HW in bed pulled her dress off but left the boots on. She put me on my back and sucked my cock for a good twenty minutes licking up and down the shaft and licking my balls.  I put her on her back and reach for a vibrating butt  plug
I slide it in her ass and lick her clit for about 10 minutes until she comes.  Then I pull up leaving the vibrator in her ass and fuck her...She is hornier than usual and loves it. But she wants more. 
"Pull the vibrator out and fuck me in the ass with your cock" Not being one to argue I do that and just pound her ass like i have never pounder her ass before.  I cum and fill her ass with jism.  Never filled her ass before as i fall next to her completely exhausted. 
From talk of sex with my ex lesbian girlfriend to fucking her ass...Wish every night was as fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment